NRS Let it Rain Guide Book
The NRS Let it Rain Guide Book offers over three hundred pages of great run descriptions, maps, color photos, and river tales. A must have for paddlers living in the Northeast and highly recommended for the coffee table of any paddler.
- Covering more than 200 rivers with tons of information including water level info and good places to eat
- Also, includes river difficulty ratings, trip lengths, put-in and take-out descriptions, shuttle info and maps showing you how to get there
- Includes rivers in Delaware, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Newfoundland, Quebec and Ontario
- From the beginning boater to the Class V+ creeker, this book is sure to appeal to everyone
- This is the first English language guide book detailing the classic runs of Quebec
- Profusely illustrated with great photos. If you boat in the NE United States and eastern Canada, this is a must have guide
- Author: Alden Bird
- Copyright: 2007
- Size: 8 7/8" x 10"
- Pages: 320
Purchase the NRS Let it Rain Guide Book from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.