NRS Maverick Paddling Gloves
The NRS Maverick Paddling Gloves stand high above its peers. Warm, waterproof and flexible with an innovative HydroCuff that helps keep water out and your warmth in, the Maverick is definitely a cut above.
- Material: 2-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive
- 2-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides plenty of warmth
- LiquidSeam glued seams keep water out vastly increasing the warmth of this glove
- The neoprene HydroCuff grips your arm, helping keep water out and warmth inside the glove
- The Rawhide neoprene palm gives you awesome gripping ability
- Raw neoprene top sheds water, greatly reducing evaporative cooling
- Grippy palm pattern
- Sealed outer seams
Purchase the NRS Maverick Paddling Gloves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 9 2010
Great Cold Weather Gloves
My husband and I both bought a pair of these gloves for our sea kayaking Greenland trip this past summer 2010. They worked great. Kept our hands warm and dry. Easy to maneuver the paddles. When paired with our dry suits we kept completely dry.
- March 1 2011
Very Warm Gloves
I've worn these gloves a few times winter sailing in about 35 degrees and also wore them to shovel snow. Not only were my hands warm, they were sweating. They were good when pulling in the lines but the rubber grip on the palm peeled a little the first time I wore them. Nothing major, but I don't know how they would be under really tough conditions. They run true to size, I wear a small in all my gloves and these were the same. They are a little hard to get on and off but they stay in place great. They take a while to dry on the inside when my hands were sweating but I just turned them inside out. I bought them mainly for warmth and they've been great.