NRS Men's Sasquatch Water Shoe
Making tracks to the put in, down the river and back, you want shoes that are good to your feet. The NRS Sasquatch Water Shoes fit great, lets your toes spread out and is oh so comfortable.
- Material: 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with spandex outer
- 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive keeps you warm and cushions against impact
- Neoprene cuff snugs above the ankle and the hook-and-loop instep strap locks your foot firmly in the shoe.
- Closure System: Neoprene cuff and instep strap
- Insole: 5-mm K foam
- 1.3-mm sole with a 2-mm plastic shim gives extra lateral support and good protection for the bottom of your foot
- Textured rubber sole provides grip and protection on the rough and tumble surfaces found while boating
- Sole rubber wraps the toe box, instep and heel for added impact protection
- Sole: 1.3-mm rubber sole with 2mm plastic shim
Purchase the NRS Sasquatch Water Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 10 2011
Great Shoe, Good Price
New to kayaking, I recently purchased this reasonably priced shoe for paddling along the east coast in fall and spring waters. I normally wear an 8.5 in women's shoes and, based on the reviews and the guidance on NRS's website, decided to go up to a 9. It fits perfect! Probably even have room for a pair of neoprene or light wool socks. I probably have a borderline wide foot (though I wear normal width in shoes) and love the room the toe box provides. The shoes are comfortable, warm and appear to be durable and well made. There is enough structure to get me around out of the water without wrecking my feet, but enough flexibility to make paddling comfortable. Good all around shoe! Quick shipping from Altrec, as always.
- December 7 2010
Solid warm shoe
I wore this shoe on an icy day. It kept my feet warm. The thick sole worked well on the ice covered shore.
- January 21 2011
highly recommend Sasquatch Water Shoe
this shoe is a typical NRS product - very well made to do what it is designed to do. I especially like that it is shaped like an actual human foot and doesn't have a round toe box. Those of you with the longer second toe may want to go with the monkey-foot shaped shoes. I can't speak to the durability of this product yet, but I'm jazzed to put it to the test. NOTE this shoe runs VERY small. I wear a woman's US size 7.5 and the size 7, which I thought would have PLENTY of room for socks, was too small even on bare feet. I sent it back for a size 8 and it's perfect. I can even get a sock on under, just unfortunately not the NRS Boundary Sock.