NRS Men's Storm Work Boots
The NRS Storm Bootd are built to extreme specs for the most demanding users. Worn by boaters, military personnel, and canyoneers. These aggressive boots can take it And dish it out.
- Material: 3-mm Neoprene upper, with rubber reinforcement
- 3-mm neoprene uppers for comfort and warmth
- The supportive lugged sole is built out of the grippiest rubber, Hypergrip®, for unsurpassed traction
- Elastic supported tongue creates a wide opening for easy insertion and removal of your foot, even with dry suit booties and wetsocks
- The ergonomically molded foot bed is made from high-density foam that maximizes cushion and shock absorption
- The removable insole adds impact resistance, and arch support for supreme comfort with each step
- The toe box, heel and sides of the boot are reinforced with tough rubber for extra protection and stability
- These boots lace down securely with a lace-lock closure system for a custom fit and excellent ankle support
- Quick release, adjustable, hook and loop ankle strap ensures a secure fit
- A conveniently placed fin tab round out these outstanding water boots. And they float!
- Sole: Lugged Hypergrip®
- Insole: High density foam
- Closure System: Laces with quick release ankle strap
- Removable insole
- Lace lock system
- Fin tab
Purchase the NRS Storm Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 16 2011
I'm completely happy with these boots, from design to comfort and fit. Even if you don't work in extreme conditions, they're amazing. Personally, I do not have any complaints, I simply love them.
- November 9 2010
I just got my boots about 2 or 3 weeks ago. very rugged design and comfortable yet light weight for the type of boots they are. They seem pretty durable but time will tell. I usually keep my boots for a while. So durability to me is usually 5 or 6 years. The neoprene sock aids in a solid fit. I can see how that would add warmth in cold weather situations.
- July 20 2009
Great awesome boot i wear a size 14 boot got these at size 13 fit snug but i don't lose circulation to my feet been tromping around in them for a while now and they are holding together almost like new quite comfy as well and dry out stupid fast would recommend them to anyone
- July 26 2007
My son used these boots on a high adventure outing that lasted 10 days. He did a lot of hiking and was in and out of the water with them. The boots held up great and so did his feet. He said they were very comfortable. He also said others that went on the trip wanted to know where he purchased them.
- May 21 2007
NRS: Storm Boot is great!
THe NRS storm boot has excellent traction in mud and on rocks. it also give good support for my ankles. I had no problem getting my canoe in and out of a muddy pond and no problem at the broad river either. the boot drains water well, so your not walking on internal puddles all day. the boot has come in very handy for changing lake and pond pumps too. i will give this product 2 thumbs up for both watery work and boating too.