NRS Middle Fork of the Salmon Guide Book
Matt Leidecker's Middle Fork of the Salmon Guide Book from NRS gives you detailed topo maps, high & low water rapid descriptions, campsites, hiking and geology - in waterproof format.
- Spiral bound and printed on durable waterproof paper, this detailed 94-page guide gives you all the information you need for a successful Middle Fork trip
- The color topo maps are created from the National Geographic TOPO software in 1:15,000 format with added rapid, camp and historical landmarks locations
- Matt includes permit information, fishing, camping and other trip planning tips in the front of the guide
- For you high tech folks, GPS coordinates are given for all campsite locations
- Over 130 hikes are detailed and described
- Sixteen pages of geologic history and mile-by-mile lists of creek blowouts and geologic events
- Author: Matt Leidecker
- Copyright: 2006
- Size: 6" x 11"
- Pages: 94 waterproof
Purchase the NRS Middle Fork of the Salmon Guide Book from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.