NRS Revolution 120 Self Bailing Raft (12 ft.)
A compact powerhouse, the NRS Revolution 120 Self Bailing Raft (12 ft.) is a great fishing rig and a high-adventure whitewater boat! Made with our revolutionary polyurethane coated nylon material, it is lightweight, highly abrasion resistant and built to last. Join the Revolution!
- Material: Denier of Tube Fabric - 31/1680, Denier of Floor Fabric - 31/1680
- Urethane is renowned for being super tough and resistant to scrapes and cuts
- The 31-oz , 1680-denier polyurethane coated nylon material assures you of a boat that can take the rough and tumble and come out looking like new
- Three perimeter tube air chambers, self-bailing floor and two removable thwarts give you lots of flotation and a great safety margin
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves for trouble-free performance and the Leafield A7 pressure relief valve in the floor protects against impact with underwater obstacles
- 12 two-inch stainless steel D-rings and four EasyCarry Handles give you lots of options for tying down frame and gear and moving your inflated boat
- The removable thwarts are securely attached with the exclusive NRS BAT® (Batten Attachment Thwart) System. It's easy to attach and remove the thwarts
- The wear patch on the straight section of the side tubes protects against frame wear and is textured for paddler butt gripping security
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 27.5"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield C7 & A7 Pressure Relief
- Number of D-Rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment: 32" W x 40" L
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Thwart Diameter: 10.5"
- Length: 12'
- Frame Width: 48"
- Max Frame Length: 68"
- Width: 5'6"
- Weight: 78 lbs
Purchase the NRS Revolution 120 Self Bailing Raft (12 ft.) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.