NRS Revolution 130 Self Bailing Raft (13 ft.)
Revolutionary polyurethane coated nylon material brings NRS boat design to new heights. The Revolution 130 Self Bailing Raft (13 ft.) is a great size for day play, overnight and fishing adventures. Lightweight, highly abrasion resistant, ruggedand fun.
- Material: 31-oz , 1680-denier polyurethane coated nylon material assures you of a boat that can take the rough and tumble and come out looking like new
- Urethane is renowned for being super tough and resistant to scrapes and cuts
- Light weight of this boat makes it a easy for anyone to load and store
- Three perimeter tube air chambers, self-bailing floor and two removable thwarts give you lots of flotation and a great safety margin
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves for trouble-free performance and the Leafield A7 pressure relief valve in the floor protects against impact with underwater obstacles
- 12 two-inch stainless steel D-rings and four EasyCarry Handles give you lots of options for tying down frame and gear and moving your inflated boat
- Two removable thwarts are securely attached with the exclusive NRS BAT® (Batten Attachment Thwart) System. It's easy to attach and remove the thwarts
- The wear patch on the straight section of the side tubes protects against frame wear and is textured for paddler butt gripping security
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 28"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield C7 & A7 Pressure Relief
- Number of D-Rings: 12
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Length: 13'
- Width: 6'2"
- Frame Width: 60"
- Max Frame Length: 72"
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Thwart Diameter: 13"
- Number of Handles: 4
- Weight/Denier of Tube Fabric: 31/1680
- Center Compartment: 37" W x 44" L
- Weight/Denier of Floor Fabric: 31/1680
- Weight: 92 lbs
Purchase the NRS Revolution 130 Self Bailing Raft (13 ft.) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.