NRS Revolution 150 Self Bailing Raft (15 ft.)
The Big Dog of the NRS Revolution 150 Self Bailing Raft (15 ft.) gives you lots of room for people and gear and plenty of size for challenging the big water. Lightweight, highly abrasion and puncture resistant. Multi-daying, paddling with the gang or fishing - the 150 does it all.
- Material: Denier of Tube Fabric - 31/1680, Denier of Floor Fabric - 31/1680
- Number of D-Rings: 12
- Urethane is renowned for being super tough and resistant to scrapes and cuts
- The 31-oz , 1680-denier polyurethane coated nylon material assures you of a boat that can take the rough and tumble and come out looking like new
- The light weight of this boat makes it a easy for anyone to load and store
- Three perimeter tube air chambers, self-bailing floor and two removable thwarts give you lots of flotation and a great safety margin
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves for trouble-free performance and the Leafield A7 pressure relief valve in the floor protects against impact with underwater obstacles
- 12 two-inch stainless steel D-rings and four EasyCarry Handles give you lots of options for tying down frame and gear and moving your inflated boat
- The removable thwarts are securely attached with the exclusive NRS BAT® (Batten Attachment Thwart) System. It's easy to attach and remove the thwarts
- The wear patch on the straight section of the side tubes protects against frame wear and is textured for paddler butt gripping security
- Thwart Diameter: 13"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 31"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield C7 & A7 Pressure Relief
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment: 46" W x 64" L
- Length: 15'
- Width: 7'2"
- Frame Width: 66"
- Max Frame Length: 94"
- Tube Diameter: 20"
- Weight: 112
Purchase the NRS Revolution 150 Self Bailing Raft (15 ft.) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.