NRS RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray Canyons
The Green River flows through Desolation and Gray Canyons in Utah and the RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray; guidebook shows you the way through all the rapids, campsites and places of interest.
- Covers the 84 mile trip from the Sand Wash put-in to the Swaseys Ramp takeout
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners
- These large format books are printed on tough synthetic waterproof paper and spiral bound so they lay flat and can take the waves, splash and wear of a river trip
- Opened up, the left side page has mile-by-mile descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest There are also great color photos that illustrate the text
- The right side page features color USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000) There's no better way to keep track of where you are on the river
- But wait, there's more In the front of the book is lots of information about the river, the landscape and the flora and fauna
- The front six pages are chock full of BLM contact info and regulations, tribal contact and permit info, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is really an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river tripsAuthor: Duwain Whitis
- Copyright: 2009
- Size: 9"W x 14"H - waterproof paper
Purchase the NRS RiverMaps Green River in Desolation and Gray Canyons from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.