NRS Rogue River Guide Book
The NRS Rogue River - A Comprehensive Guide from Prospect to Gold Beach is a very complete guidebook to this jewel of a whitewater river. Detailed maps and descriptions of rapids, camps, hiking, etc.
- This spiral bound guidebook has over 90 pages chock full of information for the Rogue River boater
- Full-color maps are created with TOPO! Software© National Geographic Maps
- Contains detailed rapid descriptions and sketches of runs through major rapids
- In addition to location and descriptions of campsites there are details of over 60 side hikes, including the Rogue River Trail
- Extensive historical details and geologic facts are sprinkled throughout the book
- The book is printed on quality waterproof paper with inks that will not rub or peel off. And it floats
- Whether you're rafting, kayaking, jetboating or hiking, this guide is the essential tool for planning your next Rogue River adventure
- Author: Matt Leidecker
- Copyright: 2008
- Size: 11" x 6"
- Pages: 93
Purchase the NRS Rogue River Guide Book from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.