NRS Sandal Socks
The NRS Sandal Socks are the perfect solution for cold feet. Wear them with your sandals and wet shoes to add extra warmth without the bulk of a full size wetsock.
- Materials: Nylon inner and outer covering, Titanium laminate adhesive
- DWR coating
- Neoprene: 2-mm Terraprene neoprene core
- 2-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive adds maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Glued, blind-stitched and fully taped seams reduce the flow of cold water keeping your toes nice and toasty
- The HydroCuff top creates a comfortable seal around your ankle
- The three panel construction is comfortable and fits well into shoes and sandals
- HydroCuff top
Purchase the NRS Sandal Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 16 2011
If you paddle rivers, these are a must have in your gear bag. River water is mostly very cold and these babies help keep you from freezing your little piggies off. NRS and Altrec rule!
- March 11 2011
Great neoprene sandle sock
This is a great sock for sandals or Crocs while boating in wet and cold conditions. Keeps my feet comfortable and warm while wearing my Crock Quicktrails on the boat deck and/or water while launching and retrieving the boat.
- December 14 2010
I have to be out early in the morning cleaning mall areas and my feet get very cold. These socks keep them toasty! They don't get sweaty just nice and warm.