NRS The Call of the River - DVD
Whitewater's history has as many twists and turns as the canyons its pioneers explored. The The Call of the River - DVD from NRS features vintage canoeing and kayaking footage, in-depth interviews with eclectic pioneers and captivating narratives.
- This journey through time is a collage of unexpected influences, from building boats in friends' basements to bribing dam keepers to release water
- Curiosity, ingenuity and outright audacity thrived as paddlers started exploring virgin runs and probing the boundaries of the river experience
- More than 100 sources of footage and images spanning 80 years of whitewater history
- Produced by award-winning videographer, instructional filmmaker and former world champion Kent Ford
- Running Time: 93 Minutes
- Release Date: 2009
- Number of Disks: 1
- Film Location: Various
- Studio: Performance Video, Inc.
Purchase the NRS The Call of the River - DVD from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.