NRS Whitewater of the S. Rockies Book
Billed as the New Testament guide to Class I-V+ rivers and creeks, Whitewater of the S. Rockies Book from NRS gives first hand accounts for boaters running waters in CO, NM, AZ, UT and WY.
- This 3-pound tome has over 600 pages of info and 300 color photos of whitewater action and scenic beauty
- Between February and August, 2006, Evan Stafford and Kyle McCutchen logged over 30,000 miles in search of whitewater in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Wyoming while researching the book
- Some 400 runs are described and 170 boaters contributed to the effort
- If you're interested in boating in these five western states, this is a must-have resource
- This is not a describe-every-rapid type of guidebook. They describe the essential character and hazards of each run, give directions to the put-in and use a "five-star" rating system for the quality (which the authors admit is subjective) of the run
- Authors: Kyle McCutchen and Evan Stafford
- Copyright: 2007
- Size: 7" x 10"
- Pages: 636
Purchase the NRS Whitewater of the S. Rockies Book from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.