NRS Women's Carolina Paddling Pants
Tired of having to settle for baggy men's splash wear while on the water, women everywhere requested the Women's Carolina Paddling Pants specifically for them. The Carolina Splach Pants have all of the features of a great splash pant, and more.
- Fabric: 40 x 40-denier ripstop WaveTex
- These pants are constructed with our breathable 40 x 40-denier ripstop WaveTex fabric with fully taped seams to keep the water out
- Double-pull neoprene waistband secures the waist
- Cordura® reinforced knees and double layer of WaveTex fabric on seat for increased durability
- Polyurethane-coated spandex stretch panels in the hip area provide more freedom of movement
- A handy thigh pocket stores your items you want to keep close at hand
- Waterproof & Breathable: Yes
- Waist System: Double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment
- Ankle Closures: Hook-and-loop adjustment
- Pockets: Small zippered pocket on upper right thigh
- Reinforced knee and seat panels
Purchase the NRS Carolina Paddling Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 1 2010
Sizing Chart was Right On
We just bought new inflatable kayaks and I needed splash pants to fit over a wetsuit and fleece pants for our cold Colorado rivers. I wasn't sure if I should order a size up but found that the chart was correct. Pants are very comfortable.
- February 16 2010
Bought for an upcoming Colorado River rafting trip. Light weight. Easy on and off over fleece pants. Very comfortable.
Renee Perin, Bend OR
- June 2 2008
A Must Have!
I've always worn men's paddle pants - big mistake. These are very comfortable, you don't feel like you are wearing a big plastic bag. Easy to get on and off, great pocket placement for odds-and-ends and the waist doesn't bind. I'm a size 8 (133 lbs.)and the medium is roomy enough to wear light-weight fleece pants underneath and not be tight.
- March 10 2011
Very comfortable. Bought on size bigger so I could layer on the cold days while out paddling on the river. Really like how the waist adjusts. Very happy!
- April 6 2010
Just what I needed
These pants kept me reasonably dry and warm while paddling on a windy lake in early April. The sizing seems to be accurate. They still make my butt look too big, though.