Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses
If you can never find a pair of sunglasses that fit, you luck has just changed with the introduction of the Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses. A brand new frame concept, Condensed Cranial Geometry, have a tapered design that curves with your face and looks are good as it feels. With 3-dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges, the Fives Squared has the smooth attitude that can hold its own just about anywhere. A Three-Point Fit provides all day comfort while Oakley's High Definition Optics and Plutonite lens provide visual clarity and block harmful UV rays.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Purchase the Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 9 2012
Excellent Product red frame version
Great product, fits well. The arms of the glasses are gerat not flimsy. The red color matches the trim on my coat Mammut Chalten coat. Have several Oakley's and these are among my favorite
- January 2 2012
Great product. Altrec was great, got my order within 2 days! Oakley website said they would take 2 to 4 weeks to ship, so looked by product name. Came across Altrec and gave them a try. I'll definitely buy again!
- September 15 2011
Fives Squared Sunglasses
I have used the Oakley 2.0 but was looking for a little change. The Fives Squared Sunglasses fit just as well as the 2.0 and still provide a great look.
- June 28 2011
I have owned many Oakleys before, but found these very stylish and fits my smaller face better than other Oakleys that I have had. The tortoise frame is very unique. I recommend the polarized ones ; the clarity is unbelievable
- June 15 2011
Love these shades.
These sunglasses are light, form fitting and offer great protection from the sun. You'll definitely want to go with the polarized version - worth every extra cent. I have a relatively narrow head so went with the Fives Squared. If you have a regular or large face shape, take a look at the Fives (I think that's the name of a slightly larger version). Overall, very happy with these sunglasses and highly recommend them.