Oakley Gas Can Sunglasses
The vintage styling of Oakley's Gas Can Sunglasses first turned heads several seasons ago, but up until now you had to have a generously proportioned noggin to look good behind the oversized frames. This new and smaller sized Gas Can Sunglasses doesn't let the big perspective completely go to your head. Despite the refined lines, the Gas Can has a flexible O-Matter frame that's surprisingly lightweight and exceptionally comfortable. The wide lens frame design and Oakley's patented XYZ Optics clarify the fine peripheral perspectives where other manufacturer's eyewear simply blurs the lines. As with most Oakley sunglasses, the Gas Can offers full UV protection. If going casual means looking good, you'll never be running on empty with the Gas Can.
- New smaller proportions for better sizing potential on a range of head shapes
- Incredibly lightweight and durable Oakley O-Matter remains incredibly comfortable on your head
- Quality Oakley High Definition Optics design for exceptional clarity
- Grippy and soft Unobtainium® earsocks for a secure and comfortable fit
- Lenses offer full UV protection and meet ANSI Z87.1 certification standards for impact protection
- Warm Grey lenses have a Visual Light Transmission (VLT)of 10% and are for sunny conditions
- Dark Bronze lenses have a Visual Light Transmission (VLT)of 12% and are for sunny conditions
- Includes a soft, static-free carrying bag that also doubles as an approved lens wipe
Purchase the Oakley Gas Can Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 25 2011
Great for everyday use
I got the polished black with polarized lens. Fits well on my 58cm head. Like the snug fit, great for sports. Oakley's impeccable build quality, as always. Happy with the purchase.
- September 12 2010
gascan the best sunglases i ever had
i recommend these sunglasses to any one. great look and style. love these sunglasses. great for outdoor and sports the polarized of this sunglasses is unique.
- August 25 2009
Great stylish sunglasses
Very nice sunglasses. Fit perfectly. I bought the matte black polarized lenses. Love it since the day I got it. Strongly recommend!!
- October 23 2008
My 4th pair of matte black with polarized lenses....They are amazing....Light weight and very comfortable....Good on the lake or on the slopes.....I would recommend them to anyone wanting a durable versatile pair of sunglasses with outstanding quality fit and finish.
- May 1 2011
Great sunglasses for everyday wear
I recently purchased these sunglasses to replace a pair of Oakley half-jackets (which were also polarized). The polarized black iridium lenses are one of the darkest that I've worn, and it makes walking around or driving in bright sunlight easy and enjoyable. These sunglasses aren't really built for running or anything too active, as they tend to bounce around on my face a little--- just something to consider when looking for sunglasses to fit an active lifestyle.