Oakley Hijinx - Stephen Murray Sunglasses
Honoring Stephen Murray, Oakley designed the special edition Steven Murray HIJINX, a work of aggressive styling worthy of a warrior who knows no white flag. UK lions flank the metal icons, and the graphics along the sides are styled from the inked emblem of courageous strength on Stephen's skin.
The clean lines of HIJINX sunglasses are crafted from lightweight O MATTER frame material. A comfortable ThreePoint Fit keeps the lenses in precise alignment, letting HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS HDO hone clarity to a razor's edge. Twin Toric lens curvature maximizes side protection while opening peripheral vision with patented XYZ OPTICS. The pure PLUTONITE lenses of this special edition come with Black IRIDIUM coating for optimized performance in medium to bright light. A custom MICROCLEAR bag is included for lens cleaning and eyewear storage.
- Oakley is proud to honor Stephen’s fighting spirit by helping support his ongoing recovery efforts with $20 from each sale of this sunglass
- UK lions flank the metal icons
- Graphics along sides are styled from Stephen's tattoo
- Lightweight O MATTER® frame material
- Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses in precise alignment
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) unbeatable clarity
- Twin Toric lens curvature maximizes side protection while opening peripheral vision with patented XYZ OPTICS®
- PLUTONITE® lenses with Black IRIDIUM® coating for optimized performance in medium to bright light
- Includes custom MICROCLEAR™ bag for lens cleaning and eyewear storage
Purchase the Oakley Hijinx - Stephen Murray Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2011
The Hijinx was a bit big for my face but I love the roundness of the frame, and i Love the larger size lens over the smaller frames. The great thing about these stephen murray HiJinx, each purchase is donated to Stephen Murray which gives you the good feeling of knowing the money is going to a great cause and to a great athlete who put his body on the line for us. Oakley is just a awesome company but they also care a lot about their fanbase and helping people like Stephen.