Oakley LIVESTRONG M Frame Hybrid S Sunglasses
Adorned with the "Livestrong" logo, the Oakley LIVESTRONG M Frame Hybrid S Sunglasses feature interchangeable Plutonite lenses and Polaric Ellipsoid geometry to provide ultimate protection against the sun, wind, and side impact. High Definition Optics extend clarity to the peripheral edge for a wide field of razor-sharp vision and filter out 100% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
- 20 dollars from each sale of the LIVESTRONG M Frame goes to the Livestrong™ foundation, inspiring and empower people affected by cancer
- Lightweight stress resistant O Matter® chassis
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Patented toric performance shield for complete, distortion free coverage
- Plutonite® lenses to block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for optical and impact requirements
- Patented three point fit maintains precise optical alignment and comfortable, secure mount
- Metal icons and folding sculptural hinge mechanism
- Interchangeable lenses for optimal performance conditions
- Iridium® coating and lens tints reduce glare and tune transmission for any light condition
- Unobtainium® nosebombs and earsocks ensure maximum comfort and increase grip with perspiration
Purchase the Oakley LIVESTRONG M Frame Hybrid S Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 10 2011
What can I say? These are classic Oakleys. The optical quality is superior to less expensive sports glasses. They have a snug fit, which keeps them from sliding on your face.
- December 23 2010
I bought these for my son who has been looking for some sport sunglasses for a year that don't look ridiculously big on him. Every time we walked by a rack of shades he was trying them all on. He tried these on and they fit him perfect and he just HAD to have them. I told him there was no way I was spending $150 on a pair of sunglasses for a 9 year old. Of course then I ordered them for him for a Christmas surprise. So, like another reviewer said, these frames may be most suitable for people with small heads. You can't go wrong with Oakleys. There's a reason they're the choice of most pro athletes.
- July 17 2010
Great riding glasses.
Good fit, comfortable and they make for excellent cycling eyewear. Highly recommended!
- July 14 2009
Great product. Live Strong!
Excellent protection from the sun. The hybrid s lens is a smaller fit and as such may be more suited for ppl with a smaller face.