Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses (European/ Asian Fit)
A few Oakley gear gurus might recognize design elements from the bestselling M Frame in these Radar Path Sunglasses (European/ Asian Fit), but the frame and interchangeable lens shapes stand apart from previous incarnations. Whether you're looking for a fashionable upgrade from your M Frames or you need sports sunglasses for high-impact activities, the award-winning Radar Path is an ideal choice. The impact-resistant Plutonite lenses have the excellent vertical coverage, but give medium faces and even some small faces a better fit than the larger Range and Pitch lenses. Oakley's Radar lenses are fully interchangeable, so you can switch tints and shapes to suit your needs--or switch to the Radar Pitch lenses if you want the additional coverage. Oakley treated their lenses with a permanent hydrophobic lens that repels skin oil, rain and sweat to optimize optical performance. The lenses also resist smudges and clean easier than previous eyewear. This award winning design (Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year award for 2007) also has interchangeable Unobtainium nose pieces that you can choose to match your facial contours. Getting the right fit is essential for comfort, protection, and even optical performance. If sunglasses tend to sit too low on your face or slide down your nose, touch at your temples or cheeks, or feel narrow at the side of your head, the European/ Asian Fit is for you. From golfing to biking to trail running, Oakley's Radar Path is one of the most versatile sports eyewear designs you'll find this season.
- 2007 Gear of the Year Award winner, Outside Magazine
- Material: contoured, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- The European/ Asian Fit bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment
- The European/ Asian Fit ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit
- The European/ Asian Fit Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples
- New interchangeable Plutonite® lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance and have a special hydrophobic finish that resists moisture and skin oils
- Included Radar Path lens offers the shortest vertical coverage of all of the Radar lenses and tend to fit small to medium faces better than the Radar Range and Radar Pitch lenses
- Plutonite lenses are ideal for cutting bright sunlight and reflective glare
- Patented XYZ Optics® design gives distortion-free clarity at all angles of vision
- All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pieces with Oakley's three-point fit
- Unobtainium® grips at nose and ear stems increase grip when damp
- Sized to fit small to medium faces
- Specially woven, electro-static storage bag included
- Note: The last time we checked Oakley's polarized Radar lenses had a wider width than other non-polarized lenses, so don't interchange these two lens types on the same frame
Purchase the Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses (European/ Asian Fit) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 20 2010
Feel great, perform great, look great. I have a pair of half jackets and canteen but this pair beats them both i recommend this pair for any oakley enthusiast.
- April 29 2010
Reasonable shipping, no damages, fits great!
Its an Oakley, so what can i say, i got the Asian fit as I have higher nose ridge so it fits quite well. I love Radar Path, the design is very functional, no wonder it won an award for this. Pity its non polarized but it didn't bother me. And since Oakley is sort of fixed price, doesn't matter where you got it from, but shipping was great, perhaps can improve on the packing but overall fuss free experience. Will buy again.
- December 3 2009
Radar Path Sunglases
I Think,this is a great item,fits goog and make you look good anywhere you go.
- March 4 2011
I purchased these glasses for everyday use. While they seem to be constructed well the did not fit my face very well-riding high on my nose and face leaving a large gap at the bottom glasses between the lens and my face which allowed a distracting amount of light to enter. I have a large head but the width of these glasses was fine. Disappointed but will keep looking....