Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses
A few Oakley gear gurus might recognize design elements from the bestselling M Frame in these Radar Path Sunglasses, but the frame and interchangeable lens shapes stand apart from previous incarnations. Whether you're looking for a fashionable upgrade from your M Frames or you need sports sunglasses for high-impact activities, the award-winning Radar Path is an ideal choice. The impact-resistant Plutonite lenses have the excellent vertical coverage, but give medium faces and even some small faces a better fit than the larger Range and Pitch lenses. Oakley's Radar lenses are fully interchangeable, so you can switch tints and shapes to suit your needs--or switch to the Radar Pitch lenses if you want the additional coverage. Oakley treated their lenses with a permanent hydrophobic lens that repels skin oil, rain and sweat to optimize optical performance. The lenses also resist smudges and clean easier than previous eyewear. This award winning design (Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year award for 2007) also has interchangeable Unobtainium nose pieces that you can choose to match your facial contours. From golfing to biking to trail running, Oakley's Radar Path is one of the most versatile sports eyewear designs you'll find this season.
- 2007 Gear of the Year Award winner, Outside Magazine
- Contoured and lightweight O Matter® frame
- New interchangeable Plutonite® lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance and have a special hydrophobic finish that resists moisture and skin oils
- Sized to fit medium to large faces
- Included Radar Path lens offers the shortest vertical coverage of all of the Radar lenses and tend to fit small to medium faces better than the Radar Range and Radar Pitch lenses
- Plutonite lenses are ideal for cutting bright sunlight and reflective glare
- All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pieces with Oakley's three-point fit
- Unobtainium® grips at nose and ear stems increase grip when damp
- Patented XYZ Optics® design
- Note: The last time we checked Oakley's polarized Radar lenses had a wider width than other non-polarized lenses, so don't interchange these two lens types on the same frame
- Specially woven, electro-static storage bag included
Purchase the Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 28 2011
Oakley Radar Path
Great fit- stays securely in place. No fogging issues yet. The G30 lens works great as a single lens- adequate sun intensity reduction on sunny days with adequate visibility when alternating with shade/reduced lighting.
- January 1 2011
Oakley's have a great reputation for quality shades and the radar path lives up the that reputation. These are truly sport shades that are ideal for running and biking. The coating on the lenses are great for those of us who sweat and can't afford to have impaired vision. These are high quality, sharp looking, and superb sunglasses. Altrec has super fast shipping and great prices!! You won't go wrong getting these glasses.
- December 9 2010
Oakley Sunglasses are the best! The Radar Paths are really beautiful! Unfortunately I had to return them because they are a little too wide for me. If you are looking for a great looking, beautifully designed, quality pair of sunglasses, check out the Radars!
- May 4 2010
Greatest Oakley ever!
My husband has been wanting these shades but it was too much money. So, I got this for my husband for his birthday and he just loves it. The fit is perfect and the vented lenses are perfect for cycling. Altrec's prices are the best and shipping is just superb! My husband says this is the greatest Oakley ever (he already has two others). And for getting him the shades, he said I am the greatest wife ever too :).
- February 7 2010
I ran a half marathon in these glasses & they were great! The G30 lens is light enough to wear @6AM & still tinted enough that I'm perfectly happy running @4PM as well. I love the vents too! I am a very sweaty girl & these never fogged up or slid down my nose over 13miles! These Oakleys rock! Most definitely worth purchasing!