Oakley Radar Range Sunglasses
While hardcore Oakley fans might recognize design elements from the bestselling M Frame in these Radar Range Sunglasses, the frame and interchangeable lens shapes stand apart from previous incarnations. Whether you're looking for a fashionable upgrade from your M Frames or you need sports sunglasses for high-impact activities, the award-winning Radar Range is an ideal choice. The impact-resistant Plutonite lenses have the largest vertical coverage of all the Range lenses and go deeper into the peripheral corner coverage than the Radar Path and Radar Pitch. In case you didn't guess, Oakley's Radar lenses are fully interchangeable, so you can switch tints and shapes to suit your needs. Oakley treated their lenses with a permanent hydrophobic lens that repels skin oil, rain and sweat to optimize optical performance. The lenses also resist smudges and clean easier than previous eyewear. This award winning design (Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year award for 2007) also has interchangeable Unobtainium nose pieces that you can choose to match your facial contours. From golfing to biking to trail running, Oakley's Radar Range is one of the most versatile sports eyewear designs you'll find this season.
- 2007 Gear of the Year Award winner, Outside Magazine
- Contoured and lightweight O Matter® frame
- New interchangeable Plutonite® lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance and have a special hydrophobic finish that resists moisture and skin oils
- Sized to fit medium to large faces
- Included Radar Range lens offers more vertical and peripheral coverage than the Radar Pitch and Radar Path lenses
- All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pieces with Oakley's three-point fit
- Unobtainium® grips at nose and ear stems increase grip when damp
- Patented XYZ Optics® design
- Note: The last time we checked Oakley's polarized Radar lenses had a wider width than other non-polarized lenses, so don't interchange these two lens types on the same frame
- Specially woven, electro-static storage bag included
Purchase the Oakley Radar Range Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 1 2011
Unfortunatly I lost my first pair. I did not consider any other glasses to replace them. The glasses fit great, look great and perform exceptional. I run with these and the tint works fine as well as the wrap around design.
- July 28 2010
Oakley is top quality made in USA. And Altrec's customer service is the best. They do know how to take excellent care of their customers.
- July 28 2010
Great lenses, Perfect Fit.
- June 7 2010
Radar Range -great for running and for golf
I have worn my new Radar Range Sunglasses in running road races and playing golf and love 'em. They are comfortable, vent sweat away from the eyes, have no distortion to affect view.
- January 4 2010
Good for cycling
These are great for cycling, very light weight with no pressure points and fit well with my giro helmet. Got'em with gray lenses for bright conditions and g30 lens for darker. They are the largest of the radars and feel loose, but they stay snug.