Oakley Radar XL Sunglasses
Athletes have won more championships and medals with Oakley sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR XL, a milestone in performance technology. RADAR XL is a specially designed edition of our coveted RADAR eyewear. With an extra 7mm between the nose bridge and the top of the frame, this XL version extends your range of view. It's a performance advantage for everything from MTB to baseball, and it was originally invented to solve the problem of restricted view in the head-down position when triathletes are digging deep in the Pain locker to bust their own limits.
- HYDROPHOBIC, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens
- Many performance lens colors are available.
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry extends razor-sharp vision
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Purchase the Oakley Radar XL Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 31 2010
perfect for cycling!
great fit. best Oakley I've had.
- August 2 2010
Great pair for cycling
Bought these for triathlons and used them for a full. Had them on for 7 hours on the bike and it was like they weren't even there. No glare, no squinting and everything still seemed clear and could spot pot holes on the road when there was shade but in the sun was no problem.
- April 1 2011
My Oakley sunglass is perfect for making a completely new fashion statement. I can get the best protection from sun's harmful UV rays and glaring surfaces. Its lightweight and also offer a great fit to me. I strongly believe that Oakley sunglasses are sturdy, well-made, durable and that mine shall last for many years.