Oakley Women's Commit SQ Sunglasses
Optimized for women and designed to celebrates the power and grace of female athletes, Oakley COMMIT SQ (slightly squared) Sunglasses reinvents everything the world knows about comfort, fit and style. The first thing you'll notice about the COMMIT SQ is the low weight. Our stress-resistant O MATTER frame material makes it possible. Slide the sunglass on and you'll feel a Three-Point Fit that touches only the sides of your head and the bridge of your nose, and does so with UNOBTAINIUM components that increase grip with perspiration. So don't be surprised if COMMIT fits and feels better than any sunglass you've ever worn.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side coverage lens geometry
- Ultra-lightweight frame material
- All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays (plus blue light)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
Purchase the Oakley Commit SQ Sunglasses for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 21 2011
Pretty style, good coverage
Bought this for the discount on a known brand (Oakley) Nice color (red) and fit. I use them biking and running and they stay in place. I can also use my mirror on the temple when riding. Also came with nice case to store glasses in.
- April 23 2011
Oakley Commit Sunglasses
I love these sunglasses!! Can't go wrong with Oakley!! Top notch...at a fraction of the price!! I love the bright red frame and the lens is perfect!! Got them yesterday and ran a race today...love them!! I'm very happy to have found this website!!
- June 23 2010
I use these glasses to play tennis. They are great for a smaller face and really comfortable.
- February 17 2010
Great for running, nordic and biking!
Valentine's gift for my wife, who is a super athlete. She is constantly training...running, biking, nordic skiing. So far, these glasses have been great for all these events...they are very light, sporty and fit a small and very smiley face
- February 17 2010
Functional, lightweight, and perfect for all day wear! Wonderful fit for someone with a small frame!