Oakley Women's Dangerous Sunglasses
The handcrafted metal icons and acetate frames of the Oakley Dangerous Sunglasses for Women set a whole new standard for fashion eyewear. All day comfort and style are yours when you put on the Three-Point Fit Women's specific frame and High Definition Optics of the Dangerous. With sculptural stems and lens orbitals, the Dangerous provides great peripheral vision and excellent UV ray protection; the Plutonite lens filters out every ultraviolet wavelength and the wrapping design protects against wrinkling damage. Sporty and self-confident, the Dangerous is where it's at.
- Uniquely feminine frame geometry designed specifically for women’s fit
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and hand made acetate frame
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
Purchase the Oakley Dangerous Sunglasses for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 11 2010
Oakley - Women's Dangerous Sunglasses
I bought the Oakley Dangerous Polarized Sunglasses for my wife last Christmas 2009. She loves how they fit and the design. She has never owned polarized sunglasses, even to this day (about a year later) she comments on how clear everything looks through the sunglasses. The sunglasses to me seem a little heavy which in my wife's case is a good thing. She is NOT very delicate with sunglasses and our 13 month old daughter got hold of the sunglasses for a short period of time and was unable to break them. So, I gave these sunglasses an excellent rating on the durability. If I had to say something bad about these sunglasses, I would comment on how big the carrying case is. I realize these are larger glasses, but the case is massive and doesn't really fit in the glove box or a purse. However, the sunglasses did come with a cinch bag, so at least you can put the sunglasses in that bag to protect the lenses. If you are thinking about purchasing these sunglasses I would definitely recommend it.
- January 29 2010
I bought these for my wife for Christmas and she loved them. They have clean lines and are perfect to add flair to an outfit.
- December 13 2009
Love these! Would order from Altrec again for sure!
I love these sunglasses and ordered a pair of these with the polarized lenses and a pair of the Asian fit ones to try. Decided I liked the way these fit better and that the polarized lenses were definitely worth the extra money. Fit well and close to my head without being too tight. Overall, I'm very happy with these and would order them again from Altrec.
- September 7 2010
Got these as a gift for my wife. She has been unhappy with the glasses she has had for a long time. Either the lenses are didn't work for her the style was not what she was looking for or the quality let her down. These addressed all those issues for her. They have nice polarized lenses, she loves the styling, and the frames ride close and give her lots of coverage. The only down side it the price.