Oakley Women's Float Pants
The Oakley Women's Float Pant is a Pro Rider Series shell bib pant with removable bib panel and strap, functional intereior pocket when bib is worn down, and screen prin styling.
- Fabric: 15K mm Waterproofing, 15k g/m2/24h Breathability with fully taped seams
- Critically placed fleece, backed with 3M Tinsulate insulation
- Inner invisible thigh vents
- Snap storm skirt system compatible
- Silicon gripper waist band and adjustable fixed waist tabs
- Cuff savers, boot gaiter, and hem gusset zips
- Fit: Loose
Purchase the Oakley Float Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2010
These are very cute and fit well if you have a larger bootie and leg. They are they perfect warmth with tights underneath and no bulk. They do run large. Size down. I am a large in Burton and took a medium in these.
- April 13 2010
Not flattering at all
These pants weren't at all what I expected. They have a bib in the front, but just buckle into the back like suspenders. I thought they'd come up high in the back, too, to help keep snow out of my rear. They're also VERY puffy in the legs.