Oakley Zero Sunglasses
With lightweight lines similar to the narrow Oakley Dartboard, the Zero features beefier frames and a soft lock-in Unobtainium nosepiece that grips your face in any weather or atmospheric condition. The distortion-free Polaric Ellipsoid lens fits medium to large faces with better coverage and bolder lines than the Dartboard. If you don't like the feeling of being fenced in by frames and need sport eyewear that's light enough to forget you're wearing, the Oakley Zero is your perfect number.
- Durable lightweight frame with metal Oakley icon accents sized for medium to large faces
- Distortion free Polaric ellipsoid lenses with patented XYZ Optics® filters out all UV rays
- Plutonite Black Iridium® lenses with 10% visual light transmission for bright conditions
- Plutonite Bronze lenses with 22% visual light transmission for neutral to bright conditions
- High grip O Matter temples and soft Unobtainium® nosepiece
- Static-free carrying bag/lens wipe included
Purchase the Oakley Zero Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 21 2006
I lost one of my nose pieces off my Oakley Glasses (Zero Model) where can I get a replacement.
- September 13 2006
These glasses are extremely light weight and comfortable to wear. They do a good job of covering the eyes and screening out the sun.
- August 2 2006
Real happy with glasses, flawless design....
- January 23 2006
love the style and the super light weigth
- December 11 2005
How can you see the fantastic design? When I first wore this one, it's wonderful shape and looks satisty me. Buy this one without hesitation.