Oakley Jawbone Replacement Lens
The Oakley Jawbone sunglasses are versatile shades with easy-to-change lenses that make them ready for any environment. Add a new lens color to your arsenal with the Oakley Jawbone Replacement Lens. These interchangeable lenses give you amazing peripheral vision and visual clarity at any angle thanks to the XYZ Optics. The High Definition Optics meet ANSI standards for clarity and impact resistance, giving you confidence to face any challenge head-on. Available in a wide array of colors and even in a polarized option, these replacement lenses will give you the perfect view through your Jawbone sunglasses.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®)
- Oakley Switchlock™ Technology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses
- Convenience and clarity of Oakley Hydrophobic™ a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance
- XYZ Optics® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Plutonite® lens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Purchase the Oakley Jawbone Replacement Lens from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 9 2011
Great Lenses but one issue
I love my Jawbone's and although I bought them just for mountain biking, I now where them everyday. The lenses are tough and vent well. I purchased a pair of clear lenses to use for night riding. The lenses don't come with the "hydrophobic" coating applied. They do give you a small bottle of the solution with an applicator. My issue is that my bottle was bone dry and didn't have any solution to treat my lenses. That coating is awesome and without it, I won't use these lenses for biking because they will fog up and won't shed water. Oakley's customer service was awful and wouldn't help me. Altrec, on the other hand, fixed my problem for me and are having Oakley ship me a new bottle (should have called Altrec first). I only gave three stars because of this "hydrophobic" issue. Other than that, they are great.