Oakley Jury Sunglasses
Comfortable and lightweight, the Oakley Jury Sunglasses are shaped with confident contours and self-assured style. Oakley has sourced an airspace quality aluminum alloy to save on weight without sacrificing durability and fitted these frames with an O-Matter spring hinge for flexibility. The earstems are wrapped in Unobtanium to help them stay put during times of high activity and the 3 point fit system keeps the lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points. The lenses are cut from a single toric shield then placed in the frame to maintain the original contour and ensure your view is razor sharp at every angle. They meet high-mass and high-impact ANSI standards of Z87.1 to keep your eyes protected at work or at play.
- Custom engineered O-Matter spring hinge mechanism
- Precision milled with machine tolerances exceeding =/-0.001”
- 3 point fit
- Added conform for UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and O-MATTER® nosepad
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from a single toric shield)
Purchase the Oakley Jury Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 2 2011
Stylish and durable
These glasses are lightweight yet durable. Quality that you expect from higher end Oakley's. The weight is questionable, slightly heavy but not enough to weigh you down. Don't plan on running 25 miles with these. They are comfortable for all around use, just not excessive exercise, you can feel the weight.