Oakley Men's Deals Jacket - Polyester/ Nylon
Why buy one jacket when you can have three? Oakley recognizes that in order to make the most of your season, you're gonna need options. Enter the 3-in-1 versatility of the Men's Deals Jacket. The outer shell keeps you in fully taped, waterproof, breathable protection while the interior brushed tricot jacket keeps you in insulated warmth and comfort. Wear the entire system as one when there's a storm on the horizon and temperatures are low, then separately as the season shifts. Underarm vents allow you to dump heat when needed while the magnetic hold-down system keeps your hood in place when you wear it down. With a loose, comfortable fit and plenty of pockets for all of your gear, this tricked out winter coat is more than ready for the mountain. Packed with rider-specific features and with no shortage of style, the Oakley Deals Jacket for men can take on all of winter's many moods.
- Fabric: 54% nylon, 46% polyester
- 3 in 1 jacket (comes with removable brushed tricot component jacket)
- 15K mm waterproofing with 15K g/m2/24hrs breathability
- Fully taped welded seams
- Removable hood with magnetic hold—down system
- Underarm vents with zips
- Wrist gaiters (inner cuffs with thumbholes) and adjustable cuffs
- Fixed storm skirt system with snaps
- Pockets for your goggle and media player
- Chest pockets and hand pockets with zips
- Embroidered icon accents
- Fit: loose
Purchase the Oakley Deals Jacket - Polyester/ Nylon for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 2 2012
Not warm enough
Jacket has almost everything a person could want. The only thing that would make it a better jacket is its cold rating. I live in utah where snowboarding can mean your dealing with -15 degree weather. As many features as this jacket has it isn't warm enough for a dedicated snowboarder.