Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses
A new take on a classic look, the Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses are aviators re-imagined. With contoured lenses for a better look and better performance as well as XYZ Optics technology to extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery, these Three-Point Fit glasses offer uncompromising style and ultimate vision. Lightweight and built for a secure fit, the Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses can handle lifes turbulence.
- Oakley HDPolarized – minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinge
Purchase the Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.