Oakley Scalpel Sunglasses
Getting the cutting edge in eyewear the Oakley Scalpel Sunglass these sunglasses offer high definition optics with a full range of view offering great peripheral vision through these shades. These sunglasses also filter out UV protecting your eyes from the suns harmful rays. The frames are incredibly lightweight and made from UNOBTAINIUM, a material that increases grip with sweat, and theyre part of a Three-Point Fit that maintains comfort all day while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment. Lenses customization options are a great bonus for your new glasses.
- Performance and comfort of Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- LENS:Optimized peripheral vision and side protection with 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical clarity, performance and precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Protection of impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (available only on certain lens/frame color combinations)
- FRAME: Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfortably secure fit of UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads and stem sleeves that increase grip with perspiration
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
Purchase the Oakley Scalpel Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 15 2011
My first oakley scalpel is a polished black with fire iridium lenses. At first i wasn't sure how the frame would fit me, but when i tried them on they fit me perfectly. The fit is a lot like the straight jacket but bigger, the frame offers great wrap, has plenty of eye coverage so you won't experience any light leaks. the unobtanium makes for great stable secure fit during active lifestyles. i love the angled oakley icon on the ear stems. i love the aggresive new styling on the frame, just a overall wonderful frame by Oakley.
- October 9 2011
Amazing sunglasses, they provide excellent protection in all conditions. Great optics and clarity, these lenses are amazing. They are very durable and I wear them all the time.
- February 10 2011
Great eye coverage. Have been using them a lot with all the snow this year. Have taken them on several ten mile plus hikes with no problems at all. Made for people with medium to large heads. I got the positive red lenses with the grey frame. Highly recommend!!
- November 25 2010
loving these sunnies at the moment. opened the box and they were silver, thought they'ed sent the wrong item. i ordered white/pearl. they turn white in the sun and pearl silver when its darker, which is pretty cool. i feel like i could stare at the sun for hours with them on and my eyes wouldnt hurt a bit. saved a few dollars as well. i gave them the wrong address to ship to but they sorted all that out as well.