Oakley Splice Snow Goggle - Terje Haakonsen
The Oakley Splice Snow Goggle gives homage to Terje Haakonsen, a warrior of the woods and legendary snowboarder who redefined what was possible. Part of the Signature series, these high performance goggles carry Nordic inspired artwork on the strap and chassis and can be matched with the Black IRIDIUM lens, great for blinding days in the highlands and perceiving subtle color variations when youre working the backcountry, or the Pink IRIDIUM lens for days when the sun is weak and you need to maximize contrast and boost depth perception.
- Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MATTER® strap outriggers
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
- Flexible O MATTER® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Purchase the Oakley Splice Snow Goggle - Terje Haakonsen from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.