Oakley Women's Forsake Sunglasses
Universally flattering and balanced between a sweet and sporty look the Oakley Forsake Sunglasses for women is a girls new best friend for sun protection. Excellent for a variety of activities the polarized UV lens offer a wide perifial view. An optional gradient lens is include for when there is a varied field of light transmission, top to bottom. With a Oakley perfected fit system you can be sure these will fit comfortable on your face and ears. Also comes with a Oakley women's eyewear case.
- LENS: Optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID&trad;lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- FRAME:Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- ACCESSORIES:Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
Purchase the Oakley Forsake Sunglasses for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 15 2011
Perfect for running
I got these to wear while running. I have sensitive eyes and need to keep them from wind and light and all my other running shades allowed too much wind to sneak around the frames so I went BIG. These lenses are very big but not stupid big. They protect my eyes without allowing lenses to fog. I see very little frame, which I love. The frames are light so I can wear them all day. And, they are typical Oakley in that they are durable and don't slip when I'm sweaty. I really do love these glasses and I wear them for much more than just running. Now, I just need to buy some in polarized....
- July 17 2011
Oakley Forsake Sunglasses
I am very satisfied with the style and fit of these sunglasses. They are a larger frame but without the weight. I would have preferred a dark polarized rim rather than the bronze (yellowish) lens.
- June 23 2010
Very happy !!
I bought these because I really wanted a larger lens field--so sick of seeing the sun over the tops of other frames or feeling the sea breeze whipping around others. I have never found a big lens glass to suit my face (longish, thin) but these actually look pretty good (according to quite a few people who don't mince words). AND I can wear them running too. These have replaced my Maui Jims and Ray Bans for versatility. I love that they are light, have a great field of vision, and don't slip when I get sweaty. Thinking of getting a second pair in another color...
- April 13 2010
Sizing is deceiving
Don't be mistaken by the fact that they advertise these as a women's fit sunglass. These were as large as many of the men's sunglasses.