Obermeyer Boy's Cizzle Ski Jacket
Show your true colors on the mountain this year in the Cizzle Ski Jacket for Boys. This jacket has all of the attention to detail and cool features you need in a ski jacket. Superior breathability and protection mean youll be prepared for all types of weather. Cargo and interior pockets are big enough to store snacks and other essentials so that you can stay out there all day. An adjustable powder skirt keeps the snow from coming in, and the freeride fit and interior hem drawcord makes for a snug enough but overall relaxed feel. The Cizzle for Boys is the jacket you need for another great ski season.
- Material: 100% Nylon Ottoman
- Insulation: 100% Nylon, Permaloft 160 gm body, 140 gm sleeve, 80 gm hood
- Fit: Freeride
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cargo pocket(s)
- Critical seams sealed
- CZV (Control Zone Ventilation)
- Fleece inside collar and chin protector
- Full-motion, articulated sleeve construction
- Inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Inside mesh/ stretch binding goggle pocket
- Inside secure storage pocket with zipper and window
- Integrated, adjustable powder skirt
- Interior zipper wind guard
- Metal teeth zipper
- Removable hood with draw cord
Purchase the Obermeyer Cizzle Ski Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 11 2011
I bought this jacket for my 11 year old son & it is perfect! We ski in Vermont so it needs to be especially warm, and it is. He was in between sizes in the North Face jackets (M was too small and L was too large), but the size 12 Obermeyer was just right. He liked the cozy cuffs and he especially liked the pattern.