Obermeyer Women's Tuscany Ski Jacket
The ski season in the Pistoia mountains of Tuscany is short and sweet. Youll be ready to cruise the slopes in style and comfort when youre wearing the Obermeyer Women's Tuscany Ski Jacket. Waterproof, breathable and insulated, this winter jacket seals out the elements with its adjustable Velcro cuffs, a powder skirt, a drawcord at the hem and a windblocking flap behind the front zipper. Pamper your chin and your chilly hands with the fleece-lined collar, cuffs and front pockets and keep small items handy in the pockets sized perfectly for your goggles, coin purse and cell phone. After an epic day on the slopes, the removable hood with removable fur trim keeps your mountain style going strong when you head down into the scenic village of Abetone for a soul-warming bowl of Risotto Funghi and a glass of rustic Sangiovese. Designed with technical prowess for skiing, the Obermeyer Tuscany Ski Jacket for women boasts a beautiful feminine silhouette for a chic look wherever you are.
- Shell fabric: Unity; 100% Polyester with HydroBlock waterproof breathable coating
- Faux fur: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: ComforMax polyester fibers
- Lining: Super Cire; 100% nylon
- Waterproof / Breathable: 5,000 MM / 5,000 G
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Critical seams sealed
- Fleece inside collar and chin protector
- Fleece-lined cuffs
- Full-motion, articulated sleeve construction
- Heavy duty zippers
- Inside mesh/stretch binding goggle pocket
- Inside secure storage pocket w/zipper and window
- Integrated, adjustable powder skirt
- Internal zipper windguard
- Key holder
- Reflective trim
- Removable hood w/removable faux fur trim
- Scratch-free, absorbent goggle cloth
- Shaped seams for fit
- Ski pass D-ring
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Zipper chest pocket
- Fit: Mid Length, slightly shaped
- Center back length: 25.5 in, hip-length
Purchase the Obermeyer Tuscany Ski Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 18 2012
This jacket is even prettier in person. It is very durable and kept me warm in frigid temps. It is comfortable and you are able to move freely as well.
- January 17 2012
This is a great option for those wanting a good quality product with practical use yet a stylish fit and look. Warm enough and waterproof enough for those who like to get out there and move but don't need to hit the double blacks during an ice storm. There could be more slots for things and and easier access to cell phone space that still shields phone from cold and wet. Ideallly I would love to see more of the features of the Coco jacket in a jacket of this style.