Orage Men's B-Dog Ski Jacket
If your buddies are talkin' convertibles, toss out the Orage Men's B-Dog Ski Jacket. Why? Because the sleeves zip off this down filled waterproof breathable pro model jacket. Phil Casabon had a major hand in designing this heavy-duty winter warrior that can convert to a sweet vest for hitting the rails on Mt. Hood in the spring. It's a bit bi-polar what with the fleece inserts, fixed 3D cinch hood and jacket-to-pant connection points for serious winter conditions, and then the fact that the sleeves zip off, as does the powder skirt for warmer times. But then that's what being a convertible is all about. Other sweet features include the pit zips, hand gaiters and seven pockets that handle every duty. Shift into overdrive with the B-Dog Ski Jacket for men from Orage.
- Material: Prime 10 twill 2 ply, 100% nylon
- Lining: Fleece inserts
- Insulation: 450-fill down, 60% white-duck down, 40% feathers
- Waterproof/Breathable: 10,000 MM/10,000 G
- Fixed 3D cinch hood
- Zip off sleeves
- Underarm pit zips
- Fleece panel inserts in hood and body
- Removable powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant connection points
- Hand gaiters
- Two hand, two chest pockets, one internal goggle, media and pass pocket
- Fit: Long
Purchase the Orage B-Dog Ski Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.