Orage Men's Logan Ski Jacket
Designed for skiers who spend their time powder hunting in the sidecountry, laying down fast turns on the hard pack or going big in the park, the Orage Men's Logan Ski Jacket is a simple shell that lets you layer as you see fit. While it is not insulated, it is waterproof, breathable and fully seam taped for maximum protection in gnarly weather. In deep snow or on windy ridges you'll want to connect this winter jacket to your Orage pants. When the sun is out the hood and powder skirt are removable for a lightweight, streamlined spring shell. You've got 7 pockets including cozy-soft lined hand pockets and a mesh goggle pocket with a lens cloth for convenient storage options. Getting in some summer turns in July to fulfill your 12-months-of-skiing vow? Pit zips keep the airflow going.
- Shell fabric: Prime 10™ Twill 2 Ply fabric; 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex; ECO DWR 80/10, 302 g/m2
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000MM / 10,000G
- Lining: printed lining with fleece panels
- Fully taped seams
- YKK waterproof zips
- Pit zips
- Removable stretch powder skirt
- Jacket to pant connection
- Removable hood with 3D hood cinch
- Fleece panels inside hood
- Polar hand gaiters
- 7 pockets: two hand, two chest, one forearm, one goggle, and one MP3
- Brushed hand pockets
- Mesh goggle pocket with removable deluxe chamois piece
- Narrower shoulder
- Articulated elbows
Purchase the Orage Logan Ski Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
I love Orage ski wear! This is my 3rd one. It's a little too small for layering, but this return policy is simple and I'll have the replacement by Friday. I've used insulated Orage jackets to heliski in Canada, and the shells like this are perfect for most days during Taos winters. Waterproof is excellent and love all the design features.