Oregon Scientific Waterproof Hands-Free Action Camera
Capture even your most outrageous adventure with the Oregon Scientific Waterproof Hands-Free Action Camera. Waterproof to 10 feet and weighting just half a pound, the Hands-Free Action Camera is a self-contained digital video camera that delivers great footage, even under water. Skiing, biking, or boating, the ATC2K will survive it all and is compatible with either PC or MAC computers.
- Full-function, hands-free, digital recording
- Waterproof up to 3 meters and shock-resistant for extreme conditions
- Mounts easily on helmets, handlebars, and other sports equipment
- All mounting hardware included
- 640 x 480 VGA resolution at 30 frames per second
- USB and RCA cables included for easy playback on PC or TV (NTSC)
- SD card expansion up to 2GB; onboard memory is 32MB
- Operates with 2 AA batteries, not included
- Dimensions: 4.25" L x 1.75" D x 2.25" H
- For optimal performance in colder conditions (at or below 0 degrees Celsius/32 degrees Fahrenheit) Lithium batteries and use of the ATC2K Cold Weather Sleeve are recommended
- Although the manual and packaging may state the product is only water-resistant, subsequent tests have since certified the product as waterproof. Please do not be alarmed by this discrepancy when receiving your product
Purchase the Oregon Scientific Waterproof Hands-Free Action Camera from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 13 2009
excellant cam for the price
i have used mine for mountain biking,surfing, climbing,and skiing. it will not replace your video cam but for the price it perfect.
- August 20 2008
Exceeded my expectations
My brother gave this to me as a gift so I could document some of my rides. I had to fuss with it a bit to get it to work well on my helmet, but the handlebar mount is terrific. The video it captures is quite good--probably not high enough quality for a purist, but I think it's fine for a recreational user. The menus and user interface isn't great, especially if (like me) you've hit your mid-40s or beyond--it's a small screen to try and read. Oh, and the waterproof aspect is great--my kids have had fun with it recording underwater in the pool.