Osprey Packs Astro Daypack
Eco-friendly, the Osprey Astro Daypack is made up of more than 70% recycled next generation materials (PET-water/pop bottles). Incorporating a 100% recycled PET main body fabric, 100% recycled removable web waiststrap, and 100% recycled reground buckles, this 1100 cubic inch backpack is loaded with utility features. Organization features a zipper top laptop access to padded laptop sleeve, front archway pocket with internal organizer, slash front pocket, internal front panel mesh pocket, and padded cell phone pouch. You'll be happily 'green' while using this extremely versatile daypack.
- 100% recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate - water/soda bottles) main body fabric
- Minimum 70% recycled materials by content
- Zippered top laptop access to padded laptop sleeve
- Front archway pocket with internal organizers
- Simple slash front pocket
- Zippered top-flap slash pocket
- Velcro® buckle closure featuring low-profile Daddy buckles
- Padded shoulder harness
- Internal front panel mesh pocket
- 55% recycled PET side mesh pockets
- Padded snap-on cell phone pouch
- 100% recycled removable webbing waiststrap
- 100 % recycled regrind buckles
- Safety light clip-ins
- Size: 1100 cu. In., 18 l.
- Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz., .99 kg.
Purchase the Osprey Packs Astro Daypack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 6 2012
I had the Osprey Elroy when I had a larger computer and loved it. The Astro is perfect for my smaller laptop, camera with lenses, etc. It has enough pockets for everything I carry.
- March 15 2011
Love this bag! Plenty of room for a computer and your other items. Plenty of pockets in good places and love the top entrance for your computer. Great buy!
- March 29 2010
Great bag to keep you organized
No more bag lady syndrome! I keep all my stuff organized in one cool looking and environmentally conscious bag. I love it! This bag helps keep my every day working life more organized and it'll be great for travel too.
- February 27 2010
I use my osprey astro as a purse and as a diaper bag as well. Its many pockets, and slots make it great for organizing just about everything. Big, but not too bulky. I loved this bag so much I also purchased a backpack from osprey. Great quality bags.
- September 10 2009
Durable and Well-designed
I have been using this pack for the last two weeks and have no complaints about its functionality or design. It is big, but not too big. It has enough pockets and they vary nicely in size. When considering whether to purchase the Astro or Elroy, know that the Elroy is more spacious. When comparing the dimensions, the difference in size seems small. However, the Elroy is better-suited for those of you who like to haul more books or documents. The Astro is best for those who prefer traveling quite a bit lighter.