Osprey Packs Women's Aura 65 Backpack
Providing optimal ventilation without sacrificing comfort or support, the newly redesigned Osprey Aura 65 Backpack for Women carries your load closer to your back so you can log the miles like never before. This lightweight pack design certainly isn't the lightest on the market, but it the most comfortable and superbly detailed. Built with Women's specific BioStretch Harness and Hipbelt for a secure fit, the Aura 65 is available is 3 size options so you won't have to compromise having to wear a men's version. The AirSpeed Suspension system can comfortably carry a load of up to 50lbs, making the Aura 65 ideal week-long adventures as well as short weekend trips. Plenty of pockets keep you organized and dual hipbelt zippered pockets keep must-haves at your finger tips.
- 210D Twill Velocity Cordura®, 160D x 210D Window Ripstop Cordura®
- Airspeed Suspension system with LightWire Alloy Frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh back panel with side ventilation
- Women’s specific BioStretch™ Fixed harness with mesh covered perforate foam and slides adjustable sternum strap
- Women’s specific BioStretch™ built-in hipbelt with mesh covered perforated foam and ErgoPull closure
- Hydration compatible, backpanel sleeve with hanger and dual side hose exits
- Floating top pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag divider with removable divider
- Front stretch woven pocket
- 2 side stretch woven pockets with inner or outer compression
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow and Go™ trekking pole attachment
- 2 ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Volume: 3800cu in / 62L (Sm), 4000cu in / 65L (Med), 4200cu in / 68L (Lg)
- Weight: 3lb 6oz / 1.53kg (Sm), 3lb 9oz / 1.63kg (Med), 3lb 13oz / 1.73kg (Lg)
- Comfort range: up to 50lb / 23kg
Purchase the Osprey Packs Aura 65 Backpack for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 21 2011
Great backpack for medium trips!
This pack is great for trips from about 1-3 days. It has a perfect place to put your pre-exisiting bladder, although important to note that it doesn't come with its own. Great strap pockets for easy camera placement. The frame is lightweight and extremely comfortable. Easy to take of the top if only doing a sinlge night trip, but the pull doesn't close completely, so need to be certain carry a bag for rain if taking off top.
- May 2 2009
great features and light weight
I decided to shave some weight and replace my beloved 15 year old Osprey pack. I love the outside storage options and the hydration carry system. Quite comfortable with a 35 pound load.
- January 16 2008
great for backpacking weekends
I can fit all my stuff in here and not have a lot of wasted unused room--my platypus hoser fits well and keeps my back cool--great stability for the bag given the lightweight of the bag and the carrying capacity it holds--I plan to take this bag with me thru hiking the at this year
- June 17 2011
I had to choose between the Osprey Aura 65 and a Gregory Jade 60. The Jade felt better on the hips, the pockets on the hip belt were easier to reach, on the Aura the pockets were farther back and a strap went over the middle of the pockets (very hard to reach and get into.) The Jade has a great compression strap on the top of the pack. I did not like the thin straps on the bottom of the Aura, also the side pockets for water bottles cant be used for anything but water bottles (not snacks or small items) because the are only sewn on the bottom and one side. The Jade did not have a small sippered compartment to store money and credit card the Aura did. The Aura did have a large stretch pocket on the front of the pack the Jade did not. I choose the Jade size amall, I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs. and I am happy with it. Would love to take the best of each pack and build one great pack with everything.