Osprey Packs Women's Xenon 70 Backpack
Continuing the deluxe custom fit legacy with Recurve suspension and BioForm A/X components, the Osprey Xenon 70 for women is the most customizable and comfort oriented packs. Features include a 40d Sil Nylon AquaSource that converts to a hydration pack with padstraps, vertical zip access into main body, wide mouth sleeping bag compartment, top lid that converts to a lumbar pack with AirScape lumbar, and zippered easy access side pocket
- Special Note: IsoForm hipbelt and shoulder straps are available in multiple sizes; please call customer service at 800-369-3949 and talk to a pack expert to request the best size for you
- 40d Sil Nylon AquaSource converts to hydration pack with padstraps
- Vertical zip access into main body
- Wide mouth sleeping bag compartment
- Top lid converts to lumbar pack with AirScape lumbar
- Zippered easy access side pocket
- Gender specific dual-density harness with soft foam cut outs at neck and armpit and concealed sternum strap
- Gender specific Bioform CM' A/X moldable belt
- StraightJacket compression
- Laser cut finishing details
- Stretch woven front and side pocket
- 7075 T6 aluminum ReCurve rods
- HDPE framesheet with single 2024 AL 2/3 length, 12mm. stay
- AirScape backpanel with tri-section 10mm. Ridged foam and central air chimney
- Dual density foam harness with softer cutouts in neck and armpit region
- Backpacking/Extended trips
- Volume: XS 3900 cu. in. / 64 L., S 4100 cu. in. / 67 L., M 4300 cu. in. / 70 L.
- Weight: XS 5.0 lbs. / 2.27 kg., S 5.3 lbs. / 2.35 kg., M 5.6 lbs. / 2.44 kg.
Purchase the Osprey Packs Xenon 70 Backpack for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 15 2011
Great pack, excellent quality! Received in a very timely manner with no complications! I am using the pack for my study abroad travels and it has worked out perfectly. This pack has tons of space and is very flexible. It feels great on your back and is very supportive.
- January 10 2010
Osprey packs are hard to beat!
I bought this pack for my girlfriend after extensive research. The breathable back and moldable suspension were the primary factors in choosing this pack. The Xenon is comfortable and spacious with plenty of pockets and easy access to gear. My only complaint is the lack of a daisy chain, but that's minor in comparison to it's long list of great features. Also, if you can't find a color you like in the women's packs, but like a particular color in the men's packs you can have a women's harness and hipbelt put on the men's pack! Ask your retailer for details or call Osprey direct, their customer service is top notch!
- December 6 2009
A great pack for multi-day hiking.
We took the Xenon 70 on a six day hike through Torres de paine in Patagonia. As a small woman (155cm), you can never make 15kg feel like nothing but this pack did its best. The weight was correctly distributed to the hips and the multiple external straps made it easy to carry tripod, tent, pegs and poles etc. My only minor complaint was that water bottles are difficult to access quickly but if you use the water bladder this shouldn't be as much a problem.
- August 28 2008
The Xenon 70 is an amazing pack for women. It has all the space you need to take everything with you and even has small detachable packs to go on side hikes with. I recommend this product to any hiker that loves to go on week long trips.
- December 15 2010
i bought this backpack for my girlfriend it works great and fits really well. she loves it and uses it all the time