Osprey Packs Quasar Daypack
Big days on the go in the city or down the trail often require the Osprey Quasar Daypack utility and comfort to get 'er done. You'll go the distance with its handy laptop sleeve, convenient front bungee to secure a jacket, and 1800 cu. in. of rambling space. Go big and then go home.
- Material 210D nylon double diamond rip, 420D nylon packcloth
- AirScape back panel for comfort and support
- Sewn-in mesh over EVA foam harness with load lifters to carry the load comfortably
- 2 side stretch mesh pockets
- Side zip front panel pocket
- 2 large full length side poicket
- Front grab handle
- 2haul loops
- Removable 20 mm (0.787 in.) waist belt
- Panel access main compartment with mesh pocket and document sleeve
- Elasticized laptop sleeve with padded base (compatible with 15.4 in. laptops)
- Front stretch mesh shove-it pocket
- Front stash pocket with mini-organizer
- MP3 pocke
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Padded carry handle
- Single ice axe loop
- One Size
- Volume: 1800 cu in / 30 L
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz / 86 g
Purchase the Osprey Packs Quasar Daypack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 1 2012
This is a great backpack and very comfortable. I just used it skiing in Park City, UT and it had more than enough room to carry all my stuff. Even with all my gear in it, it was still thin enough to not push me off the lift.
- August 4 2011
This Osprey Quasar pack is just awesome, from the build quality to the endless amount of uses. I've always been a big fan of Osprey packs, they are very high quality, tough as nails, and have real nice styling. The Quasar is the kitchen sink of packs, great for a trip to school or work then for a weekend hiking trip. Plenty of little pockets arranged around the pack, a padded laptop sleeve inside the large main compartment for a 15"laptop. Waist straps and a sternum strap to keep the pack nicely secured to your body while traveling. Well designed shoulder straps keep the weight well distributed over your shoulders and back. All in all can't go wrong with Osprey. If your looking for your do it all weekend trip pack and also good for school go with the Quasar.
- January 28 2011
Purchased this as a daypack for our trip to the Galapagos and was very pleased with it. Comfortable when loaded with heavy camera equipment, nice design & good looking.