Osprey Packs Stratos 26 Backpack
Quick and light the Osprey Stratos 26 Backpack is ideal for speedy lightweight backcountry adventures . An ideal column to hold all of the essentials. Top loading access with a fixed top pocket is complimented by two zippered mesh hipbelt pockets and side mesh pockets with InsideOut compression
- 2 side mesh woven pockets with InsideOut compression
- Upper side compression straps
- Integrated rain cover
- Stretch mesh backpanel
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment
- 2 x zippered mesh hipbelt pocket
- Top loader
- Single ice axe attachment
- Stratos Harness (sewn-in spacer mesh): Bungee webbing for hydration routing
- Webbing adjustable sternum strap
- AirSpeed Suspension: Stretch mesh backpanel
- Stretch mesh Built-in Hipbelt: Lightweight sewn-in spacer mesh harness and hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Key Fabrics: 210D Double Ripstop Nylon; 420HD Nylon Pack Cloth
- Cubic Inches: 1500(Small); 1600(Medium); 1700(Large)
- Liters: 24(Small); 26(Medium); 28(Large)
- Weight in Pounds/Ounces: 2/7(Small); 2/9(Medium); 2/11(Large)
- Weight in Kilograms: 1.11(Small); 1.15(Medium); 1.23(Large)
- Dimensions: 23.5" height x 13" width x 11" depth; 60 x 33 x 28 centimeters (Medium)
- Comfort Carry Zone: 15-25 pounds; 6.8-11.3 kilograms
Purchase the Osprey Packs Stratos 26 Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 19 2010
I have a large Tarn Blue Strato 26! It is very light weight and looks so great! Actually, I really like AirSpeed system and rain cover. This back is really good for day hiking, look and carry great whatever my adventure! I would like to recommend this backpack!
- June 22 2011
Nice and light
I looked long and hard between brands and styles, and the airspeed system on the Osprey packs was easily one of my favorites. Having a vent that literally spans my entire back will keep me nice and dry. I debated for a while between the Stratos 24 and 26 and ultimately decided on the 26 because I like the top opening better than the zipper opening on the 24. I also really like the adjustable chest strap, the ability to move them up and down allows for a lot more comfort. The ice axe/hiking pole loops are a nice touch, the only thing I wish it had was more loops to attach odds and ends. I haven't had it for long enough, or put enough miles on it to give it 5 stars, but still seems like the quality is excellent. It's fairly lightweight, but I prefer to have an internal frame and a bit of weight, than save a few ounces and not have the frame. The capacity is some what small, but that's by design, it's still more than ample enough for a day back.
- September 12 2011
Great back support although frame is very rigid. The opening is too small making it hard to pack. It does not hold much but being lightweight makes it ideal for day hikes. Also lots of outside small pockets which makes it easy to access frequently used items.