Outdoor Research Bug Bucket
This sun bucket has a no-see-um headnet that protects your face and neck from insects; the Outdoor Research Bug Bucket can be rolled up over the brim of the hat or tucked under the crown when it's not needed. It can be stuffed into a hidden pocket in the crown when it's time to pack up.
- Supplex®nylon fabric; UPF 30
- No-see-um netting hangs from edge of brim and keeps bugs and no-see-ums off face and neck
- Netting can be pulled up over brim or stuffed inside crown when not needed
- Drawcord closure seals netting around neck
- Hat stuffs into hidden pocket inside crown
- Brim: 2 3/4 / 7cm
Purchase the Outdoor Research Bug Bucket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 21 2008
I hate mosquitos swirling around my face. When I saw someone using one of these on the trail, it looked different, yet practical. I thought it would be uncomfortable, but the netting stays off your face thanks to the materials stiffness and the width of the hat brim. I was very pleased with the resulting relief from pests.