Outdoor Research Men's Revel Pants
When early season trekking lures you to the trail despite springtime drizzle; the Men's Outdoor Research Revel Pants are waterproof and will keep you protected without sacrificing breathability. With a movement-inspired design, the stretch fabric allows you to maneuver with ease and flexibility while hiking and backpacking in unpredictable weather. Full-length zippers allow easy on/off for quick changes in the weather.
- Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 40D Pertex® Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- Accepts accessory suspenders (sold separately)
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Full-length, double-separating side zippers allow drop seat
- Zippered rear pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Snap/elastic cuff closures
- Loops for instep lace
Purchase the Outdoor Research Revel Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 16 2010
The material is in good quality and lightweight. The side zips allow you to take off the pant without putting off your boots. No problem in fending off rain.
- February 18 2010
Light weight and perfect for backpacking for those who count every ounce. Purchased a pair for my son and now one for myself. We both will be prepared for Philmont this summer! Have already recommended them to others in our Boy Scout troop.