Outdoor Research Women's Rocky Mountain High Gaiters
The uncoated packcloth upper resists brush and wetness without limiting breathability for added comfort; the Women's Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain High Gaiters are coated packcloth lower boot and an elastic bottom edge prevent snow, mud, and debris from entering your boot.
- INTENDED USAGE:Light snow and debris protection for hiking, backpacking, and cross country ski boots
- Uncoated 8 oz. packcloth leg section
- Coated 8 oz. packcloth boot section
- Strap and cam buckle top closure
- 1-inch wide hook/loop front closure
- Hook/loop shear tab at bottom of front closure prevents separation
- Elastic bottom edge
- Double-riveted boot lace hook
- Hypalon® instep strap
Purchase the Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain High Gaiters for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 31 2010
These are my first pair of gaiters...and I love them Being new to snow country they are very user friendly!
- June 13 2011
Used these for my first trip hiking in the rockies. Wow! Don't know what I would have done without them!! I am leery of hiking around snakes and brush and these relieve all my worries and keep all the debris and mud from getting inside my boot.
- December 29 2009
easy to get on and off. comfortable. haven't been in enough snow yet to test security of straps or velcro, but so far they are working well.