Outdoor Research Echo Cap
Leave the trailhead at dawn and run through cool spring air in the Echo Cap from Outdoor Research. Its ultralight AirVent fabric manages moisture as you warm up and a Supplex band around the crown keeps the hat secure in rough terrain. The folding brim makes it easy to tuck the Echo in your pocket when the sun hits the trail.
- Ultralight, breathable AirVent fabric dries quickly and manages moisture
- Polygiene® E107active odor control
- TransAction headband
- Supplex® band around outer crown for stability and shape
- Folding brim for easy storage in pocket
- Quick-release buckle adjustment
- Refective logo and stripe on back for greater visibility
- Weight: 1.7oz, 48.195g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Echo Cap from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 10 2011
I love this cap! It's light, less than 2 ounces. The inner band is comfortable and wicks moisure well. Fabric on top is stretchy and breathable. My favorite feature is the foldable brim, easy to stuff in your pocket. The OR label on the front is a little loud, but it and the back band is reflective. Highly recommended!
- April 9 2011
Great hat, as advertised
I purchased this hat looking for something light weight to keep the sun off my (balding) head. The hat is great, super light weight and fits in your pocket easily. While not ugly this hat is clearly more about function and utility then style. Great for adventure travel and packing light.