Outdoor Research Men's Ambit Gloves
If you need the ability to skip tracks on your digital music player, or operate a camera or cell phone on the snow, the Outdoor Research Men's Ambit Gloves are the one for you. Tech-friendly, versatile, and warm and waterproof for sidecountry adventures, the Ambit Gloves are built with TouchTec technology, allowing for functionality and gloves-on protection when using touch screen devices. Constructed of a fully-seam-taped waterproof and breathable nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable Ventia Plus insert, the gloves keep hands protected from the weather and move perspiration away from the skin. Insulated with EnduraLoft, the Ambit Gloves provide all the protection we demand in a pair of OR gloves, plus a tech-friendly twist for the gadget-equipped adventurer.
- Material: Shell - Ventia Dry construction
- Waterproof, breathable Ventia Plus insert
- Fully seam taped waterproof, breathable, durable nylon shell back of hand; ripstop gauntlet
- Palm: TouchTec Leather palm technology allows use of touch screen mobile devices with gloves on; provides solid grip of poles and tools
- Wraps around fingertips and thumb and finger sidewalls
- Insulation: 266g on back of hand and thumb
- Soft tricot lining
- FlexAction wrist articulation matches natural, active-hand position while skiing
- Pre-curve construction
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip tab
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Weight: 8.2 oz, 232 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Ambit Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 29 2011
Got these for my son because the description said that he would be able to check e-mail, etc., without removing them. He was sceptical, but those fingertips are magical! No problem using his cell phone without removing the gloves -- and freezing his hands! A great choice for someone who has to stay in touch during a day of skiing.
- February 7 2012
Purchased these waterproof gloves for my godson, who is an avid skier. He loves his new gloves. He is a tall young man (6'2") and the large size fit fine. Did not use them a lot yet, but pleased with them so far.