Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Softshell Jacket
Featuring an updated design for fall '11, the Men's Cirque Softshell Jacket from Outdoor Research is a durable, technical soft-shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. Now with added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets - designed to sit above a harness or hipbelt - make sure energy bars and maps remain accessible even while you're on belay.
- Material: Durable, highly-breathable, and wind resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual-pull hem adjustments
- Weight: 20.1 oz, 570 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Cirque Softshell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.