Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Softshell Pants
Featuring an updated design for fall '11, the Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Softshell Pants are durable, technical soft-shell pants built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. Now with added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets ensure energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
- Material: Durable, highly-breathable, and wind-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Button and zipper fly with adjustable elastic tabs; belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets, right pocket on thigh, and back pocket
- Accepts accessory suspenders
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Zippered cuff closures with gusset and drawcord
- Grommets for instep lace; boot lace clip
- Weight: 21.1 oz, 598 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Cirque Softshell Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2012
The perfect backpacking pant is finally here. I've practically lived in these pants this winter. Loose fit in the legs with plenty of stretch and built in lace hooks are sweet, but they're cut a little longer anyway so they stay over your boots. Cool velcro belt system, too. Great job OR!